Tuesday, April 17, 2007

my internship continues...!!

I entered the grandeur office, where the receptionist in the ground floor informed that, the office was in the first floor. So i chose the lift to reach there..(though it was just abt 50 steps through stair case..).
And that was my first experience with the lift. so i was not sure about which button to press. and i just pressed some button, which actually meant nothing. there was one more person standing just besides me, who looked at it, and was finding me a bit odd ! so i realized it quickly and corrected myself, pretending as if i was just mistaken. and i reached the first floor.
I entered the office in the first floor, and finding myself in chaos as the fever had already reached the peak. I went to the receptionist and quiried

Me - " Can i meet Mr. Arvind ?"
Rec - " Just a sec.. Sorry, there is nobody with that name here sir ! "
Me - "(oops !!) are u sure, could u just lookinto it once again "
Rec - "I am pretty sure !"

Ohh god ! first stroke, .. i was beginning to feel nervous. and many things started running in my head. just then i saw the board suggesting "Sarnoff Innovative Technologies Private Ltd." on the opposite office. (Bull shit man !) I entered the opposite office, not the correct one.. OK OK.. i dont know, what else am i going to do inside the office..
I entered sarnoff(this time), and repeated the same with the reciptionist the same and found that, Arvind didnt come to office yet. So i was supposed to wait for a while. And then soon, Mr. Arvind entered the office. i could recognize him. and i was not sure how to introduce myself, though i was looking at him for my turn to speak to him.
Thank god ! he was a very cool guy. he was so cool that, infact, i forgot abt my fever for a sec. and he spoke to me very friendly..

Arvind - "Hey dude ! u r anil from IIIT?"
Me - "Yes sir ! "
Arvind - "Sir ?? no sir dude ! So whzzup ? How is Prof. PJN doing ?" (lot more questions at a time)
Me - "Yeah.. aaa.. he is doing fine "
Arvind - "Actually he had lotta good things to talk abt u"
Me -- " hmm :D ohh i see"( i felt very weird abt myself.. k fine get going dude !)
Arvind - "So come on ! i will introduce u to ppl inside "
Me - " sure sir " (sir ?? no ..)
Arvind - "this is Eniyan !"
Eniyan - " Hey dude! how u doing ?"
Me - "hmm, aa fine ! "
Eniyan - "So for how long will u be bothering us ?"
Me - (I infact, didnt listen to him properly, but i barely understood what he was asking abt ?) "aa.. about 2 months !"
Eniyan - " U r too fast man !! "
Me - aa... auch !! he said bothering .. its fine, its fine..what else can i do now !
So into the office atlast ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home